Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Clouds



Okay, I lied. I do have a little something to show you - it's just not much. I was going to make you guess what these are supposed to be, but I thought it would be cruel and unusual and that you'd be too embarrassed to point out how downright childishly crude these are. They're supposed to be the equivalent of a child's rendered drawing of clouds. Needless to say, they're prototypes.

Oh, and I've been plotting new works today while I played with the Short One. Is anyone familiar with Hanafuda or Minhato? The one is Japanese and the other Korean - they're card games based on a deck of flowered suits. I grew up with them - my mother has a beautiful set. I just managed to find a nice-looking set (with the qualification that all of the modern sets have that mass-produced feel to them which Mom's do not) on Amazon, and once they get here I have plans of - yep - setting them in PMC. I'll show you photos of the cards once I have them. The designs on the cards really are quite attractive.

Anyway, I'm going now. Really. Have a good night.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

How cute are these, I love them I can't wait to see the rest.

Melissa J. Lee said...

Thanks! We''ll see how it goes - I have an idea for them..