Monday, September 24, 2007

Fancy Pants' Surprise



With apologies to Fancy Pants for taking so long, I've finally finished the "surprise" for correctly guessing that I took the bracelet photo on top of the stove. Here it is - your own set of friendly skull earrings! FP, please email me your mailing address. The blog email is strandsofbeads@yahoo.com. Thanks to everyone for playing my little side game!

So I finished all of the little skulls I made a couple days ago. I thought it would be more efficient to do them all at once that way, but by the second hour of polishing all of them, I was ready to keel over from sheer boredom. I must re-think my strategy there, the next time, or at least put on a video of something...

A big "Thank You" for all of the new entries to my Little Something Wicked Giveaway. As I mentioned in the comments, I'm not going to keep posting my own comments there, in case I need to use the random number generator, but it's been fascinating learning a little bit about the interests of other beaders and knitters (and people just interested in these topics). Once again, The Short One will be (theoretically) picking a name out of hat Wednesday evening, before he toddles off to bed. I will post the winner once he's safely tucked in. If you have not yet entered and would like to, please go here.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Hello,

This is Fancy Pants, and I'm just here to claim my prize - those fabulous earrings!! ..... doh! ok, it's not really Fancy Pants, but those really are fab earrings.

And I'm very jealous :)

Melissa J. Lee said...

Why, thank you. And keep your pants on (take that any way you like - English or American)! Remember, the drawing is still on Wednesday! :)

Rachel said...

LOL too funny Monkee Maker =) What a wonderful surprise they are. I can't be any luckier!!! Thank you so much Melissa I can't wait to wear them. =))))

Melissa J. Lee said...

Thank you, Rachel, for being so supportive - and for being a loyal blog reader, of course!

Anonymous said...

Well, I gotta say they sure would be a perfect match with the bracelet. Omg- what to do if my name gets drawn for the bracelet? I must also say I saw the cutest Halloween charms a couple weeks back when I was getting charms for my "hope" bracelet. I was SO tempted, ya know what I mean???

Melissa J. Lee said...

Personally, I hope that whomever wins the bracelet will do a happy Snoopy dance (I'm sure that dates me). I'm not a big holiday bead person - except for Halloween. It's such an over-the-top holiday - I love Halloween themed beads...