Saturday, June 6, 2009

Now Open: Use The Muse II


Remember the original Use the Muse Contest (see my entry here)? Remember how you were kicking yourself for not entering? Well, fear not - Use the Muse II (which is bigger - international this time - and better than ever) is now open for your participation. The Muse this time is courtesy of Lillypilly (that would've been enough for me to enter all by itself - I love their beads!). The contest is sponsored this time by the lovely folks at Artbeads.com and Rainbows of Light. The Use the Muse contest is, of course, the brainchild of beader extraordinaire Scarlett Lanson.

The first contest was quite a bit of fun the first time around - the Muse was a very flexible piece, open to many different types of uses, and the results in terms of variety of entries were completely eye-popping. (The prizes this time are also eye-popping, go here to view.)

I've already ordered my kit for this contest. How about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, this is my first ever challenge i will enter. i am so excited; can't wait to see the yummy beads we get.

SuzyQ said...

Hi Melissa,
Thank you again, so very very much, for letting me know about the placement of the seed bead finalists!! I owe you a Starbucks (or at least some luscious charlottes?)
I am looking forward to seeing your photos!
Best wishes,
Sue

Melissa J. Lee said...

I can't wait either! It's a good contest, for sure!