Thursday, February 7, 2008

We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties. Please Stand By.



Hi, there. Just a quick note from me - my Internet connection kicked out yesterday during a snow storm we had here, and it has not been restored yet. I'm writing this at the local library right now. Needless to say, I am climbing the walls (who me, addicted?). I will be back as soon as our DSL is back which WILL BE SOON, HOPEFULLY, FOR MY SANITY IF NOTHING ELSE. Ahem. Have a good evening, everyone. Talk soon.

2 comments:

Candie Cooper said...

I love this pendant... Your work is really beautiful. Thanks for playing in ornament thursday too. :-) candie

Melissa J. Lee said...

Hi Candie, Thanks so much. I love Ornament Thursday! Can't wait for this month's round. Hope you are getting over your jet-lag and enjoying being back in the US for a while.