Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Kiln is Coming!


Cabochons from Earthenwood Studio

I learned that the kiln is scheduled to arrive today. Woo-hoo! That means I can start working with PMC again, and I can use these lovely cabochons that Melanie at Earthenwood Studio gave me to experiment with setting porcelain in fine silver. Thank you, Melanie!

I have so many projects in my book right now, I don't know where to start. Hopefully, the babelet will sleep well tonight (he was up around 5:30am this morning - I am _not_ a morning person and everyone else in this house is) so I can try a few things out...

I friend of mine provided me with firing schedules for glass, as well. I hope the digital controller is not too hard to figure out.

I'm off to dance my happy Snoopy dance! Wish me luck!

No comments: