Monday, January 4, 2010

I know, I know


Too much yarn, right? A few more lots and then I think I'll be done. I have to say, if feels good to send some of this beautiful stuff onto other hands who will actually use it. Anyway, I have another small lot on eBay right now. This is Karabella Supercashmere Fine, a really beautiful 100% Italian cashmere in a fingering weight - which, now that the SO is not a baby, I never use for knitting. What was I thinking? (I was thinking I'd make more baby clothes and blankets, that's what I was thinking. Good intentions and all that...)

I'll get back to the beading front shortly. In the meantime, thank you to everyone who is buying my yarn (if you even read this blog - it's a little unclear to me how the knitters are finding me). Go here to view my current auctions.

No comments: