Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion - Spring Stringing


Even more shameless promo from me - I have a cheerful necklace entitled "Heart to Heart" incorporating some of Michele Goldstein's wonderful beads (along with one of my graphic heart pendants) and a turquoise bracelet project in the Spring 2009 issue of Stringing. My heart charms and pendants are also part of the heart bead profile. Check out Lorelei Eurto's and Heather Power's great pieces on the cover, among others. (It took me a couple days to realize this, but my piece is actually on the cover, too - it's just that you can only see the clasp - big beaded, sterling silver toggle ring smack in between Heather's and Lorelei's necklaces - and the strands of button pearls. Oh, well!)

I was going to show off that new pendant today (really - no, really), but the Short One took a shorter nap than usual, and I didn't have time to photograph it. Will do my best to try again tomorrow...

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Yea Melissa! I love your work and this issue of Stringing was really great. I also dig shameless self-promotion...who else is going to do it for you? I have to practice a little of that myself...Bead Trends March designer of the month...that's me! But you have inspired me to blog about it.
Keep doing what you do! You are an inspiration.
Enjoy the day!
Erin