Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bead & Jewelry Linky Love


I can't believe it's Sunday already. When not chauffeuring the SO to classes, play dates, etc., I spent a lot of this week hibernating - taking naps with the SO and sleeping early. My cold hasn't completely disappeared, but I do feel much better. Not much happening on the bead front, though. I've spent some time mocking up of a few pieces but haven't really finished anything. I also went on-line geode shopping, but that's for another post, I think.

I hope you had a more productive week than me! Here's your intriguing bead and jewelry links to help you get inspired this week:

Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts
Need to get your jewelry business office skills up to date? Check out this source.

Art Bead Scene
It's cold outside. An art button suceeds as the finishing touch on a handmade neck warmer.
http://artbeadscene.blogspot.com/2009/01/art-button-succeeding.html

Jewelry & Beading
Seed bead mania hits Jewelry&Beading. Wanna play?

Carmi's Art/Life Blog
Carmi creates a broach using old fashioned rug hooking techniques.

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
Inspiration comes to Melanie in an unusual form... an earworm and musical artist that she dislikes.

About.com Jewelry Making
Valentine's Day is a big jewelry day, or is it? For those who sell jewelry, you may find this poll interesting.

Bead&Button magazine
A new design resource for beaders--check it out!

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Jean is honored to have her jewelry design book, Links, by Jean Yates, get a jolly good review by a really cool beading magazine over in Great Britain!

Strands of Beads
Melissa is inspired by dream catchers to create a spring necklace

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: