Friday, April 11, 2008

Let it...Snow?!?


We actually have snow predicted here for this weekend. That's right, snow. S.N.O.W. This just seems like bad management on someone's part. I mean, I ask you.(!?!) (On the other hand, it does give me a chance to show off this otherwise unseasonable necklace, so it can't be all bad, I suppose.)

The Short One has come down with a bad head cold and is currently sleeping uneasily with a slight fever (despite the children's Tylenol). I have a feeling we'll be headed to the pediatrician's office in the not-so-distant future. Meanwhile, I spent the evening whooping it up down in the basement with a bucket of bleach solution, now that our plumbing issues are, at least theoretically, resolved. Add in a celebratory load of laundry followed by time for going over our tax returns, that are finally finished, and - well. Clearly, life does not get any more exciting.

We have a thrilling agenda this weekend of standing in the line at the Post Office with all the rest of the taxpayers and going grocery shopping. If I'm lucky, I may actually get in some beading time. While I know it would be hard to top our plans, I hope you have a great weekend, too!

(I apologize for the shorter-than-usual-post, but my eyes are starting to cross and I'm currently propping my eyelids open with toothpicks, so I should probably go to bed. I'd mutter something about "quality over quantity" but I think I'd just be asking for it.)

3 comments:

Christina J. said...

Wow, those plans will be hard to beat! :)

Very pretty necklace. We're supposed to have some snow, too. Enough already!

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

You've got a busy day ahead of you! Don't forget to take a break once in a while.

Pretty necklace, thankfully we're on a warm streak here and I can spend my mornings swimming.

Melissa J. Lee said...

Christina, Whee, no snow after all!

Dea - Oh, hush, you!

Hope you guys had a good weekend.