Saturday, November 17, 2007

And the Winner Is...



Janel! Congratulations, Janel! Please email me your contact details at strandsofbeads@yahoo.com, and I will mail your necklace out to you. (I know I said in my last post that I wouldn't be back until Monday, but I completely forgot about the drawing. These senior moments are becoming more and more frequent these days. Plus, I need bifocals, but that's another story.)

Thanks again to everyone who participated and thank you all for continuing to read this blog. By the way, the Short One was a complete pro this time and picked a name out of the hat (or, in this case a shoe box - we just bought him snow boots) as if he'd been doing it professionally for years.

I hope all of you have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Monkee Maker said...

Many congrats to Janel, and commiserations to the rest of us!

Happy weekend :)