Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fly Me To the Moon


I think I have to face facts that I'm not going to be able to keep up the pace of design that I've enjoyed for the past few weeks. I might have one more new charm to show you before the contest deadline, but that will be it. The others will have to wait until next week - at least. The Short One will be on vacation for the next several weeks (his school starts quite late), so all bets are off as to how much I'll be able to get done. Still, it's been a fun couple weeks. Thanks for joining me!

Here's a cute little rocketship. I wanted to created a charm that would complement the moon design I unveiled earlier:



I think they'd make a cute pair of earrings. What do you think? I'm working on a third space-themed charm, but I'm positive I won't be able to introduce it until next week.

There are still two days left to enter my charming charm giveaway. Go here, if you haven't already entered.

Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

Tara P. said...

Love them.

TesoriTrovati said...

Love it. I was picturing a Saturn charm with the ring around the planet. These are darling. And I love that you are inspired by what the SO is into!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Melissa J. Lee said...

Erin, How do always do that?!?! I have a set of six Saturns waiting to go into the kiln the next time I fire a load. Great minds think alike...

narcojloleptic said...

cute! I think it would be really cool to have the rocket ship on a necklace and a moon for one earring and a star for the other. It would look like the rocket was heading towards the moon and star

Melissa J. Lee said...

Great idea! I didn't make any star pendants since they're simple to make with cutters, but maybe I'll make a few just to use with the other designs...