Friday, September 14, 2007

Knitting Corner


Monkee Maker has called out for us knitty-types to post photos of our favorite knitting corner, so here it is! The place where I do all of the mythical knitting (provided I can park my fanny there before the Husband does - as it's quite a comfy tv chair, too) that I claim to do. Monty Monkey (who came to live with us from Julie Willams at Little Cotton Rabbits) is serving as my stand-in here.

Really, I will start devoting more air-time to knitting. The temperature is dropping down to 38F tonight here, and if that isn't an incentive to start wielding my sticks and woolly stuff more frequently, I don't know what is. In fact, I think I'll go get them right now.

Once again, have a good weekend, everyone.

2 comments:

Monkee Maker said...

Hi, thanks for showing your knitting spot - and your LCR monkey ..... I have monkey envy!

You think it's funny that we drive on the wrong side? I think it's funny that you said "fanny" in your post! (a slightly different part of the anatomy over here .... close though!)

Melissa J. Lee said...

Hee, hee - oops! I suppose "bum" would've been a little better. Oh, well, I'm not going to change it - all of my Commonwealth visitors can just be shocked...