Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Short but (sort of) Meaningful


I meant to write an insightful, thoughtful post today, but I'm so exhausted that I think I'm going to go fall on my face instead. You may have noticed I have had a "New Shop...coming soon!" notice in my sidebar for a yonk's age. These pendants will be going in there...sometime. If I'm lucky, by the end of the week. But, given my track record, you might want to take that statement with a grain of salt. The photo looks nice, though, right?

Zzzz...

4 comments:

steufel said...

The pendants are great so is the photo!

Unknown said...

This is going to be awesome!
Wake-up! You've got listing to do!

Melissa J. Lee said...

Thanks for your vote of confidence!

Barbara Lewis said...

Melissa, These pendants are so awesome. Love them. They look like little artworks! They'll be worth the wait!