Monday, November 3, 2008

Simply Beads - Even More Shameless Self-Promotion



Would you believe I have another published project this month? It's my first (but not last) with Simply Beads (the December 2008 issue). I will be appearing in one final issue (Stringing, Winter 2008) before the year is out and then that will be it for 2008. Once again, the photography and layout are gorgeous in this issue. I have a secret obsession with Christmas-themed craft magazines, so I was bound to like this one. Plus, the issue contains great projects from designers I admire, like Melanie Lukacs of Earthenwood Studio, Jennifer Heynen of Jangles, Impatient Crafter Margot Potter, Savvy Crafter Candie Cooper, Katie Hacker and Barb Switzer. Please check it out if you get the chance!

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I saw your pendant/piece in the magazine. Looks great! Thanks for the shout out! :-)

Melissa J. Lee said...

Thanks, Candie - I love your clothing ornament project in this issue!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!

Melissa J. Lee said...

Thanks, Rupa - and thanks for visiting!