Saturday, February 2, 2008

And the Winners Are...



Sorry for the short post, but I wanted to get the winners names up. Gladys has won the Koi Necklace! Huzzah! Congratulations, Gladys! Elaine has won the kyanite and pearl shell necklace! Huzzah! Congratulations, Elaine!

Gladys and Elaine, please email your address information to me at strandsofbeads@yahoo.com, and I will be happy to mail out your necklaces.

Okay, the Birthday Boy has indicated that he is up from his nap, and I need to go light some candles on a cake. Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Michaela said...

Oh bother! Are you sure you read the name right and it didn't say Michaela? Lucky, lucky, lucky Gladys and Elaine - congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa
Just wanted to say how excited I am to have won that absolutely gorgeous necklace.Please say thank you to the short one for picking my name out of the hat.You really make some beautiful things.

Anonymous said...

I hope you got my email - I'm still grinning! Can't wait until it arrives *happy dance*

E

Melissa J. Lee said...

Gladys & Elaine - your necklaces are in the mail!! I hope you like them when they arrive.

Congratulations and thanks so much for entering the Short One's Birthday Giveaway!