Thursday, December 17, 2009

Calling All Knitters - Cashmere, Anyone??

Jade Sapphire, 2-ply 100% cashmere in "vintage rose"

For reasons unrelated to this post, I have been spending the past couple days rooting around in my yarn stash. I have so much treasure here, it's completely ridiculous. I've decided to let go of a few of the more prized skeins in my collection, including cashmere from Jade Sapphire, Filatura di Crosa, Joseph Galler and Noro. Yep, it's a cashmere yarn sale.

This is probably the worst week imaginable to list stuff on eBay, and my experience listing the five lots I have up there now was as salubrious as ever (which is to say, not at all), but I thought I'd at least try it once, while I have momentum in that direction.

So, if you are a knitter or if you are simply curious, follow this link for examples of the ambrosia of knitting yarn at reduced prices.

Thanks very much!

2 comments:

Andrew Thornton said...

Checked out your yarns and they're absolutely lovely! The winners of these will be lucky indeed!

Melissa J. Lee said...

Thanks, Andrew!