Thursday, April 16, 2009

Deep Purple


Here's a recent acquisition from Sarah Moran. I haven't cut them apart yet, because I love how, despite the radical differences in style, the three beads are so beautifully complementary in color. A happy accident. Or is it?

Living Dangerously (the spiky one) has my name on it, as it will be incorporated into the next big piece I make. Now that tax day has passed, I don't have many excuses left. I've had this sketched out for about two months now, and I know exactly where I'm going with the necklace, for once. Now I just have to sit down and DO IT. I am the master procrastinator.

Hope all of you are having a good week.

1 comment:

SueBeads said...

I just love her beads! I have two, and I haven't used them yet. I just like to look at them and feel them! Plus, did you notice how she makes them smell so good?