Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pssst - a sale going on (for Chicago-area beaders)


Just a quick tip for anyone living in the Chicago-area who doesn't already know - Chelsea's Beads is having a 50% off all pearl and stone strands sale right now (until Saturday).

Chelsea's is my go-to store for last minute-project beads and findings. I had to stop by there yesterday for some wood beads to complete a design. I ended up walking out with what I needed for my project plus this beautiful strand of chunky green garnet. (No willpower, that's me.)

Cheers.

2 comments:

mairedodd said...

stones have inherent properties that are beyond your control - you couldn't HELP buying those garnets! they are beautiful... enjoy them...

Mellisa - Chinook Jewelry said...

Those are stunning, I'm sure you'll come up with something amazing for them...after all they were clearly meant for you since they leapt into your hands, right?