Thursday, July 14, 2011

Still Alive, Still on Hiatus


My in-laws were visiting, and they took the SO (and me) to the Museum of Science and Industry. Ironically, he wanted to spend most of his time there in the 727 they have as a walk through exhibit on the top floor - this is the same child we can barely get to sit still for a two hour flight... Of course, he did have some fun with this exhibit - the outlines were all generated by his bouncing around in front of a projector.

Life is good, but I'm still not making any jewelry! Hope all is well with you.

2 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

boy have I been thinking about you and your dear family and sending you masses of good thoughts and all my love!

Melissa J. Lee said...

Thank you, Jean! I am sorry I have been so out of touch.