Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Shameless You-Know-What


I love this magazine. It's bad for my budget, but I do love perusing the wonderful new products profiled here each year. I haven't had a chance to sit down and read it cover-to-cover yet, but I'm really drooling over a number of the ceramic artist beads in this issue (you can see several of them on the cover).

My Stone and Shore box pendant (the one with a tides design on one side and small pebbles from Lake Michigan on the reverse) is on page 25 of the magazine. The photographs of the piece really knock me out. As usual, many thanks to the editors for making my work look so good.

9 comments:

Silver Parrot said...

Congrats on being in the mag. I've been haunting the local stores trying to get a copy but no luck yet...GRRR!

Rose said...

I saw your piece in the mag. Gorgeous!

mairedodd said...

congratulations! having trouble finding it myself - you could go more shameless and yet be sharing, if you took a picture of the pages and posted them... i really want to see!

beth said...

Congrats, and I am definitely going to check this out!

Melissa J. Lee said...

Thanks, everyone! MJ - it's probably just the lawyer in me, but I hesitate to publish pages from a publication if I don't have express permission from the publisher to do so (or unless the publisher is using the page itself to promote the magazine). Maybe I should ask the editors...

TesoriTrovati said...

I will definitely be ordering a copy of this magazine! I love to see people that I "know" from the blogs who are in there. Way to go! Enjoy the day! Erin

Anonymous said...

congrats of your feature! i will go out and get my copy

Leah said...

Congratulations on being in the magazine!

Looks awesome - where can I buy one?

Melissa J. Lee said...

Thanks! Leah, It's published by Beadwork Magazine, so anywhere you can find the one, you should be able to find the BEADS 2010 annual, too. My local Borders has it in stock right now, for example.