Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


I just thought I'd share a photo of my Valentine's Day gift from my sweet little boy. He told me he likes the heart and butterfly beads the best, and I am not to take it off, even when I sleep. (I figure we can re-string it together once the ribbon gives out.)

Ironically, I don't usually wear much jewelry (weird, right?), but I love wearing this bracelet. So if you ever see someone wearing white hearts and red butterflies on her wrist in the future, say "hi", because that'll be me.

I hope you are yours are having a happy day.

5 comments:

Regina said...

Tell your son the bracelet is beautiful! I too do not wear too much jewelry and one of my new year's resolution was to make one piece for myself each month so that by the end of the year I will have 12 new pieces.. but it is February and I have not done anything yet, except the soup party necklace.. that could be mine! so 1 down 11 to go.
Happy Valentine's Day!

Pearl and Pebble said...

This is so sweet! What a doll:) We don't have a wee one yet, but my neice (5) gave me a little beaded bracelet for Christmas. The fact that the "little guys" can identify our passions just makes my heart sing!!!Enjoy this treasure:)

Jeannie said...

Melissa this is soooooooo sweet.

The short one shows promise as a talented designer.

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

what a lovely bracelet! earrings would be so pretty with it, too!

love you, xox jean!

Karyn said...

Ohhh how sweet - those beads almost look edible! Theses are the best gifts on offer!